In order to confirm your reservation Wildlife Safari Bardia requires at-least 30 % payment of the safari package which you are interested. We humbly request you to make full payment of the trip 30 before your trip starts. All the reservation shall be confirmed in writing via email.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Below are Wildlife Safari Bardia Cancellations & Refunds Terms & Conditions:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival 90% refund of the total tour/safari price
- 15 to 7 days prior to arrival 80% refund of total tour/safari price
- 7 to 3 days prior to arrival 50% refund of total tour/safari price
- Less than 72 HRS prior to arrival no refund
- Wildlife Safari Bardia reserves the right to cancel a reservation if payment is not received on time, in which case cancellation fees will apply.
Wildlife Found in Bardia & Chitwan
When it comes to viewing animal, please be informed that there is not guarantees of viewing all animals during Safari in Bardia National Park & Chitwan National Park. Wildlife Safari Bardia doesn’t hold any guarantees of 100% viewing wild animals, reptiles and birds found in Bardia National Park.
Factors Outside Wildlife Safari Bardia Control
Wildlife Safari Bardia is not responsible of any unforeseen circumstances due to road condition, weather, flight cancellation, accident, mechanical breakdown, political situation, flood etc which is beyond the control of Wildlife Safari Bardia which can affect the program schedule of Wildlife Safari in Bardia as per itinerary dates. All the extra cost borne by these above mention problems are payable client. We advise to have insurance for the Safari in Nepal but not required mandatory. Wildlife Safari Bardia will accept no liability whatsoever.